Federal Government & Legislative
Code of Federal Regulations
FedWorld Information Network
- Links to numerous government information sites
C-Span Congressional Directory
- List organized by state, committee, member name and zip code.
Office of the Clerk
- House and Senate directories.
Government Printing Office
Internal Revenue Service
- "Legislative information on the Internet"
U.S. Census Bureau
Statistical Abstract of the USA - 1999
- The most recent demographic data on the USA.
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Available through the Department of Energy, this site allows you to search scientific journals and DOE databases.
Case Western Reserve University Library
Library of Congress Catalog
- Search the catalog of the Library of Congress, as well as other university and public libraries around the world.
- The online catalog of the University of Maryland
Continue your Internet journey with
these links to informative sites:
Nonprofit & Associations
Engineering & Information Technology
Healthcare & Medicine
Return to our